Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How to remove watermark in amazing slider in wordpress?

When I saw it, I said wow, it is awesome, but after using it, there was a watermark on the images,
which make everything looks bad. so i told my self I had to share this with the world. it cost $249

 inside sliderengine folder open amazingslider.js file with any editor and search for this 


And then search for


Line no. 300 there will a variable wpocss and infront of it there will be written 

display:block !important;

Change it to:-

display:none !important; 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. .amazingslider-box-1 .amazingslider-text-box-1 ~ div { background: transparent !important;top:-200px !important;}
      .amazingslider-box-1 .amazingslider-text-box-1 ~ div a,
      .hide_demo_link{display:none !important;opacity:0 !important;visibility:hidden !important}

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I have spent hours trying to figure out which plugin file to edit- and I was finally successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you very much for this solution I've been looking for a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx man. U made my day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. change to 355 line in wonderpluginslider.js.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not working now. Can you please advise the solution working at present ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh! Thanks a lot Brother it did work.....
    Find and Replace All so simple but Useful.

    ReplyDelete